Lifestream Posts & Pages for September 19th 2007
I just wanted to apologize for the lack of activity on this site over the last month. My day job had consumed me as of late. I was working crazy hours to migrate the website for the X PRIZE Foundation to run on Drupal along with moving to a new Data Center at the same time. I also managed the development of the Google Lunar X PRIZE site (on Drupal as well). I had no time for anything except eating and sleeping. Hopefully things should start getting back to normal.
Lifestream Posts & Pages for September 19th 2007:
- Lifestreams Channel Online Activity, Creating Rivers of Relevance – Some general commentary on Lifestreaming that also appears to have been spurred by Steve Rubel’s Lifestream
- No time to blog? Why you should start your own lifestreamâ€¦ – Using Lifestreams as a method to Micro-blog when you don’t have time for normal blog posts
- Get Engagd: Creating an APML file from your Lifestream – Chris Saad offers us an easy way to create an APML file from our Lifestreams
- Who needs Carnivore when you have lifestreams – Commentary on Lifestreams and fear of losing privacy
- 20 Ways To Aggregate Your Social Networking Profiles – Here’s a roundup with brief descriptions of many services that can be used to Lifestream.
- Tech News Speak: Prematurely Squirted is the New Word for leaked – Post on how Jaiku officially leaked their new symbian software. Gotta love the headline