Lifestreaming News Roundup for October 14th 2008
- Lifestreaming Will Change How Advertisers Approach Media – Part 1 – Pheedo Blog – Discusses how and why advertising should be used for Lifestreams.
- Swurl Combines Lifestreaming and Timelining | CenterNetworks – Review of Swurl
- What Is Lifestreaming? And Why Should You Do It? | Lea Woodward – Some great points on why you should be Lifestreaming
- Vincent Maher » Locative lifestreaming and the Grid – Information on The Grid. Mobile location based Lifestreaming apps.
- Wakoopa Begins Tracking Web Apps Alongside Their Desktop Counterparts – This is a great source to add to your Lifestream and it just got better.
- The Blog is Dead! – Yongfook’s slideshow presentation stating the current state of the blog and promoting Lifestreaming using SweetCron
- Strands Lifestreaming Service with Tools for Noise Reduction and a Focus on Social Discovery | Profy – Review of Strands.com Lifestreaming service
- I’m So Totally, Digitally Close to You – Clive Thompson – NYTimes.com – Social scientists have a name for this sort of incessant online contact. They call it “ambient awareness.” It is, they say, very much like being physically near someone and picking up on his mood through the little things he does — body language, sighs, stray comments — out of the corner of your eye.
- Review: Yahoo oneConnect – iPhone app that offers a Lifestreaming client which allows you to import services for friend viewing, including Facebook, Flickr, Youtube, Twitter, and Last.fm.
- Lifestreaming: the next big thing on edopter.com – Lifestreaming page on edopter.com
Posts you might like