Some Updates on Plans for the Site and How to Follow Updates
I have continued to monitor and test many new apps and services as well as following news as it relates to lifelogging, quantified self, and digital preservation. Unfortunately I’ve been very busy with my day job at XPRIZE and many other things which is why I haven’t written many blog posts this year. It also doesn’t help that I tend to try and write longer form posts and I can be a fairly slow and self critical when I’m writing.
In any case I wanted to write this post for two reasons. One is to let you know that I share much of my information around the topics of this blog on a daily basis across several social networks and other outlets. So if you want to follow along daily on my updates along with what I discover just choose one of the outlets below and you’ll be all set.
- Twitter using the following hashtags #quantifiedself #lifelogging and #digitalpreservation
- Google Plus using the same #quantifiedself #lifelogging and #digitalpreservation
- The Lifestream Blog Facebook page
- Flipboard Lifestream News Magazine
- The curated news page on this site
- And an RSS feed for the curated news along with the main site RSS feed
Along with that I’m also going to try and provide some shorter posts with summaries or lighter info on apps, services, and news as blog posts moving forward. It’s an attempt for me to blog more frequently without putting as much pressure on myself. I also plan on updating the site design pretty soon with one of the nice clean responsive themes I’ve been researching.
We’ll see how it goes and I appreciate any thoughts or feedback regarding this strategy in the comments.