Here’s related articles and pages I’ve discovered worth reading along with my commentary on some occasions.
- Digital Afterlife: What Happens to Your Facebook When You Die? – February 28, 2018 – SF Weekly
…and other considerations regarding your digital personal data
- Swedish death cleaning: how to declutter your home and life
- How close are we to a Black Mirror-style digital afterlife? | Television & radio | The Guardian
- Elton John's leap into VR is just the start of his post-biological life | WIRED UK
In the future we’ll all be able to do this and live on after we die.
- 8 New Jobs People Will Have In 2025 | Co.Exist | ideas + impact
- NBA bans teams from using wearable data in contract negotiations
- Controlling your digital legacy – Information Age
- Digital legacy — an unsolved Problem – Medium
- Your digital life after death |
Here’s a glimpse of how the future of funeral homes and memorials will change based on our digital data.
- Fabric is a magical journal that automatically keeps track of your life
- Life Logging Is Dead. Long Live Life Logging?
Lifelogging is not dead…we just need advancements in AI & other Machine / Deep learning to gain insights.
- This Microsoft legend has a mind-blowing theory for how tech is changing our memories | Business Insider India
- Lifelogging is dead (for now) | Computerworld
- Track Your Life In Google Analytics – Data Runs Deep
- Sony Xperia Eye could thrust AI-based ‘lifelogging’ into the limelight | ExtremeTech
Nice story & analysis on Sony’s Xperia Eye: A #Lifelogging camera that uses #AI to edit your life’s highlights.
- Paris' past and present meet in drop dead gorgeous photographs
- BBC – Future – Facebook is a growing and unstoppable digital graveyard
Great article on the human aspects surrounding a digital legacy
- My Dog is More Connected Than Your Dog – ReadWrite
Quantified Self apps & devices for Dogs & Cats
- Beyond the Grave
The future of cemeteries and how we’ll be remembered digitally
- Apple demands widow get court order to access dead husband's password – Business – CBC News
- Article: FitBit is the top app in the App Store, and that could be a bad sign for the Apple Watch
- Plan Your Digital Legacy, and Update Often – The New York Times
Great tips. Are you prepared?
- How do we protect our digital legacy after death? – BBC News
- 2014: My Year in Review — 2014 in Review — Medium
A nice year in review stream with visualizations, personal observations, data, and highlights.
- The best smartwatch or fitness band in Q1 2015 | Troy Angrignon
Great comparison matrix of activity trackers broken down by different activity types to help you pick the right one.
- 50 Apps to Track Everything in your Life | Visual.ly
- Protecting your afterlife in the digital realm – CBS News
- Wilkinson – Afterglow – YouTube
A music video that is composed of providing the #Lifelogging analytics behind a relationship #NSFW
- HUMANS 2.0 – YouTube
This Video shows the quantified self movement benefits that could be realized at a massive scale.
- Jawbone's new Up3 is its most advanced fitness tracker ever | The Verge
Now with heart rate, skin temp, and galvanic skin response sensors and a whole lot more.