Lifestream Posts & Pages for July 8th 2008
- Social Commerce: Lifestream Marketing – “I am convinced that the concept behind FriendFeed will be a mass phenomenon and maybe it will even become one of the most important new channels for marketers, because itâ€™s the closest digital equivalent to a real-life recommendation.”
- Christopher Blizzard Â» announcing whoisi – Announcement of new Lifestreaming service whoisi.com
- Pipes: XBOX 360 GamerTag to RSS (by InternetDuctTape.com) – Enter your XBOX 360 gamer tag to get an RSS feed of the games you have been playing. Great addition as a source for your Lifestream.
- Lifestreaming Application Oneswirl is on the market – Details of the backend used to build the service with hopes for a buyer
- The Otterman Empire @ work: the guid , the bad and the ugly. repetition is what lifestreaming is, lifestreaming is repetition… – Discusses using guids to reduce duplication and signal to noise ratio
- Wall Street Journal – Ways to Follow Your Friends on the Web – Article on Lifestreaming that offers a primer and covers several different services
- Adding richness to activity streams | FactoryCity – “Activity streams could become much more valuable by being easier for web services to consume, interpret and to provide better filtering and weighting of shared activities to make it easier for people to get access to relevant information”
- New York Press -Â Feeding Frenzy – Story about Lifestreaming I was interviewed for at the New York Press
- Carbon account, meet lifestreaming. Lifestreaming, meet carbon accounting! at Greenmonk: the blog – Will carbon accounting software and its requirement for constant inputs from all levels of business bring lifestreaming applications into the Enterprise 2.0 fold?
- Pistachio Consulting Inc. Â» Woo Hoo! A DIY Embryonic Brainsieve – Interesting widget & Facebook app created to display a fixed number or items by popularity from several feeds.