Lifestream Posts & Pages for January 15th 2008
- Lifestreaming: a ReadWriteWeb Primer – ReadWriteWeb – Read Write Web discusses 5 Lifestreaming services. Lifestream Blog gets a nice mention as well
- Life Caching is better then Life Streams – This is a great post from Creeva where he provides some insight into methods of saving the data from your Lifestreams. I wouldn’t state that Life Caching is better, it’s really just extending the ability to save and archive the data created by Lifestreams which I think is extremely important in giving users control and ownership of their data.
- Time Machine + Time Capsule + iLife + .mac = Life Caching – David Beach posts how he feels Apple has provide all the tools for Life Caching
- Get Feeds for Sites Without RSS with Dapper – Lifehackers take on a useful tool to add content that doesn’t offer an RSS feed to your Lifestream
- lifestreaming 101 | serial consign – Reader Greg j. Smith provides a post on Lifestreaming
- Expired-Tired-Wired – Lifestreaming makes the Wired list in the January 2008 issue of Expired-Tired-Wired. This is gonna be the year.
- Slashdot | Social Network Aggregation, Killer App in 2008? – Slashdot on the prediction that Lifestreaming becomes the killer app of 2008
- Edge 70 – Excerpt from David Galernter from his second coming manifesto. A futuristic look into Lifestreaming from the year 2000 which is mentioned starting at point 38
- 0xDECAFBAD accumulator – A custom Lifestream built using Planet Venus RSS aggregator and YUI JS framework from Yahoo