- Powering Facebook’s proverbial brain: your Identity, Social Graph, and Lifestream data | The Social Web | ZDNet.com – Facebook Connect is also making it easy for third-party sites to pipe activity data into Facebook, and in doing so, the site gets to own a user’s Lifestream data
- The Future of Blogging Revealed – ReadWriteWeb – Great post from Sarah Perez on the evolution of blogging into Lifestreaming
- SocialOyster – A Very Fresh and Promising Approach to Lifestreaming – Profy.Com – Svetlana Gladkova’s review of a new Lifestreaming service
- Brandstreaming: What Is It & Who’s Doing It? – ReadWriteWeb – You knew it was coming. Lifestreaming to be used as a marketing vehicle surfaces as a new coined term. Brandstreaming.
- Top 10 Week | Social Aggregators | Social Web Tools – Nice quick overviews of 10 Lifestreaming services by ChaCha Fance
- Gigya Socialize: A Widget Driven Social Graph? | Widgets Lab – A sort of Friend Connect + Lifestreaming + Social messaging widget for sites
- Getting Into Iminta? | PiggyBankPie – A post on how Iminta’s filtering make it such a great Lifestreaming service
- Alle News – FreundeNews.de, Freunden einfach näher sein. – This appears to be a German Lifestreaming service
- YouMeO – A Social Networking Site that Encourages You to Use Other Social Networks – Story on new Lifestreaming service
- Christopher Blizzard » Blog Archive » announcing whoisi – A cross between a people search engine and a Lifestreaming service.
1 thought on “Lifestream Posts & Pages for August 15th 2008”
I visit your website first time and found this site very useful and interesting.
Yes that is a nice idea but have you ever thought of going up to the biggest guy on the subway and telling him your thoughts on this. I wonder what he might do, or would you even do it.
Comments are closed.