- Pimping FriendFeed: 40+ Useful Apps, Widgets, and Plugins | WHDb – The ultimate resource for all things FriendFeed
- Lifestreaming necessitates accessible multimedia — Andy DeSoto – “The value of lifestreaming is that it aggregates multimodal content into one “stream.” Unfortunately, our options are pretty limited when it comes to different kinds of media. Here’s a short list of what we have at our disposal”
- David – The Ways I’ll Improve FeedParser – A new Lifestreaming project being created with base functionality provided by Feedparser.
- Nick MacKechnie : Tech.Ed NZ Going Social – Tech.Ed New Zealand urges users to use Lifestreaming to communicate and provide feedback about their event.
- Where will Lifestreaming End ? | Peerside – Interesting connection between Lifestreaming and the book Accelerando (Singularity) by Charles Stross.
- Lifestream Data Structure | opensource.weloveit.info – “I thought I’d apply the same structure to the files and data I generate daily. These tend to be small documents , images , PDF files , Internet downloads , scripts , etc. This way I have a new empty directory for the files I create and use each day. “
- FREE Tibet Actionstreaming – Another example of a vertical based Lifestream like the Travelstreaming version I wrote about.
- Laander ” Lifestreaming – next generation blogging? – “The whole idea of lifestreaming is very interesting indeed, but none-the-less, a few uncertainties comes to my mind. Besides the many possibilities, I would like to emphasize a few topics”
- How To Lifestream From Your iPhone – ReadWriteWeb – As the title suggests, resources to Lifestream from an iPhone.
- Don’t Prevent Participation in Social Software Says Gartner | SocialComputingMagazine.com – “Leading IT research firm Gartner reported today that organizations should not try to avoid Web 2.0 applications based on social participation, such as social networks, blogs, wikis, and lifestreaming services such as Twitter and Friendfeed.”
- Strands: content aggregation redefined – An interview with the Strands team. Part I is with Kalong Wong and Part II is with John Rogers from Strands.
- Who’s investing in microblogging and lifestreaming? < life under electronic conditions – A visualization of individuals and VC’s who are investing in Lifestreaming
- Powering Facebook’s proverbial brain: your Identity, Social Graph, and Lifestream data | The Social Web | ZDNet.com – Facebook Connect is also making it easy for third-party sites to pipe activity data into Facebook, and in doing so, the site gets to own a user’s Lifestream dat
1 thought on “Lifestream Posts & Pages for August 22nd 2008”
Thanks for the link. This my brand-streaming mock-up page.
This page was inspired by SHIFT Communications Social Media Newsroom.
example Apple's Brandroom
Comments are closed.